Good news! We are releasing a stable version of Academix3D . Now, if you want to get new features and functionality before others, then set the “Participate in beta testing” option in the settings. But note that the new features are experimental.
What’s new in version 2022.1.1f2
We have prepared the following changes for you:
Interface and functionality:
- Added news block. Now we will notify you of important news immediately in the program.
- We made it possible to log out of your personal account. This is done so that several users can work on one device.
- Fixed moving through text fields using the Tab key.
- If no username is entered, the login is displayed in the greeting.
- Added the output of the passage time of the scenario to the report.
- Now all movies (available and not available) are displayed. When you click on an unavailable movie, you will be prompted to enter an activation key.
- Added new voice languages.
- The choice of language in the installer affects the language of the application.
- Now all cases are renamed as complaints. This is done so that it is not clear what nosology is by the name of the case.
- To return the names of clinical cases, you need to select “Teacher Mode” in the settings.
- The description of the clinical case was moved to the report (added at the end) and to the debriefing window (after the completion of the case).
- Completed work on ICD10 and ICD11. Now you can choose the option of ICD you need.
- All scripts are sorted by availability (and alphabetically). Inactive scripts are moved to the bottom of the list.
- Added a notification system. An example can be seen when obtaining the next achievement.
- Introduced sound caching for faster voiceover of replicas.
- Added a button to start the Open World. When you press it, you can move around the location of the cabinet. In the future, the functionality will be expanded.
- Added in-game currency. By default, everyone is credited with 100 conventional units. In the future, the functionality will be expanded.