Hi! We are happy to announce that the new version of Academix3D has received beta status.
What’s new in version 2021.1.2b1:
- Added the ability to hide and show the vital signs monitor. You can close it using the button on the monitor or in the patient record.
- Added mouse/touch help output. To activate the help, press the “H” button on the keyboard or the “Help” label on the screen.
- Removed unnecessary menu items when interacting with the patient.
- The cursor changes shape when you move the cursor over an object that you can interact with. At the moment, this object is the patient.
- Double-click to center the camera on the desired location.
- We have added movement to the patient’s head. Patients now behave more realistically.
- Corrected data in clinical cases.
- Activation of the app is now easier and more convenient.
- Corrected the image output on monitors with 16:10 aspect ratio.
- Updating the program is now always mandatory. If you fail to do so, the program will be closed.
- We have improved UX and UI. It is now even more comfortable to use the program.
- We fixed bugs that were preventing us from using the program.