We are pleased to present you the new update of Academix3D!
What’s new in version 2021.1.2b3:
A very important update:
- Changed the logo. Happy New Year!
Interface and functionality:
- Added a run timer for each scenario. Configuring the scenario time is set in the settings of the program. If the user does not have time to complete the scenario, it will terminate with the current result.
- Added a system of achievements. Now it is much more interesting to pass scenarios! The list of achievements and their progress can be viewed in your personal cabinet in the “Awards” section. Suggest your own options 🙂
- The default FPS counter is off.
- Added cursor pointers to links.
- Added a message when an inactive case is selected.
- Added a button in the activation form to go to the site if you don’t have a license key.
- Added links to the Academix3D website to find the information you need.
- We have changed the double click on object to be smoother and more accurate.
- Patients now look at the same level as you.
- The T-key has been added to bring the camera back to its original position.
- The feedback form now remembers previous data if you send multiple messages at once.
- “Auto” has been added next to languages that are automatically translated.
- Only the languages you need are left.
- Added patient names in other languages.
- Reports now available in all languages.
- Corrected incorrect data in clinical cases. We are constantly working on fixing the scenarios and if you have comments or see an error – please email us via the feedback form in the app.
- Added handling of seemingly impossible system errors.
- In some countries, web services that Academix3D uses were unavailable, preventing normal startup. Fixed.
- Fixed opening PDF reports in macOS.
- Limited the camera so you can’t look inside objects.
- Works are underway to add ICD-11. We will inform you when it is completed.